Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Online class bookings
•All classes must be paid for in advance via the website or through your membership credit system.
•Early cancellations: Members class bookings can be cancelled up to 12 hours in advance. This must be done online via you GoTeamUp booking profile.
•Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 12 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back or refunded.
•We ask that you arrive at your class 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. This ensures you are set up with any necessary equipment and the warm up can begin promptly.
•If you do not arrive for your class, this will be treated as a “no show” and you will be charged the full amount for the class in this circumstance.
•You can book classes via our online booking system, as far in advance as the schedule allows.
•We do not operate a payment facility at the studio therefore advanced booking online is required.
Courses & workshop bookings
•When booking for courses and workshops, please note that all bookings are final. We do not offer refunds or date transfers. In some circumstances, we are able to transfer your booking if your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee. Alternatively you are able to fill the place yourself and provide us with the change of name details for the new attendee. Should a course or workshop be cancelled by the studio / instructor, you will be offered either a refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Should circumstances beyond reasonable control force the reason for cancellation / closure (ie 2020 COVID-19 lockdown restrictions) you will not receive a refund, however we will ensure your course is fulfilled at a future date that suits your availability, once we are able to legally operate. Once you have committed to a course, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the greatest benefit from the course.
•All Aerial Fitness courses require payment in advance.
•Late cancellations: Any cancellations will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
•We ask that you arrive for your class a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. This ensures you are set up with any necessary equipment and the warm up can begin promptly. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancelation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
•If you do not arrive for your course class, this will be treated as a “no show” and you will be charged the full amount for the class in this
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd.” or "The Flight Lab" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 9009060 England & Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
For further information on our policies and procedures please contact the team via the ‘Contact’ section of this web site.
Policies and procedures are subject to change without notice. While every effort is made to ensure that all the information on this site is up to date and correct, Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, direct or indirect resulting from use of this information. This site covers terms and conditions applying to:
B. On-line bookings (Dance Studio & Aerial Studio services)
C. Membership sales
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd.’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
B. On-line bookings
B1. Booking Times
The booking time covers the period of use including up to 5 minutes setting up and up to 5 minutes clearing away of facilities relating to the booking.
B2. Confirmation of booking/checking-in
2.1 All on line bookings are confirmed by the issuing of a booking confirmation direct to your nominated email address
2.2 A booking confirmation will only be issued subject to receipt of payment
2.3 At any time prior to, during or after your class, you may be asked to produce your booking confirmation for validation. Please ensure you have access to this either via your phone or a printed confirmation.
2.4 All bookings are made in the name of a specified individual as set out on the booking confirmation. Bookings are transferrable providing notice is given to the Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd team in adequate time. Once bookings fall out of the early cancelation period they are non-refundable and non-transferable.
B3. Conditions of Use
All hires and bookings are made subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use that may apply from time to time. These are available from the Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd team. If members rights are abused the membership may be terminated without notice. In this instance, membership is non-refundable.
B4. Cancellation of bookings
Confirmed bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of the studio.
Members who fail to attend for a confirmed booking will be charged at the standard studio rate.
C. Membership & Class Pack sales
1. This package is offered for a minimum of 1 month. Class packs can be purchased at any time during the month for an automatically calculated partial amount.
2. The Direct Debit contract will commence at the start of the soonest calendar month and must be paid on the 3rd of each preceding month.
3. Direct Debit payments processed by GoCardless and will continue to roll monthly until such time as you cancel your class pack through the Go Team Up booking system. Customers purchasing memberships or class packs are required to give at least 30 days notice prior to their class pack ending. For example, if a customer cancels their class pack 5 days before their next billing cycle, they will still be billed in 5 days but not after, and their class pack will be valid until the end of their next billing cycle.
4. In exceptional circumstances, you may be allowed to defer your membership for an agreed period (up to a maximum of 6 months depending on circumstances). This request must be made in writing, stating the reason for deferral and including supporting medical evidence. We reserve the right to decline your application, any such period deferred will not form any part of the contracted minimum number of payments.
5. During your membership or class pack, you cannot transfer your membership or class pack to a friend or relative.
6. Certain activities within your membership require advanced booking to guarantee availability. Members are permitted to book up to 90 days in advance for such classes. If the member fails to show after reserving a place, the credit or payment for that class will be lost. Cancellation to classes reserved is permitted without charge, when made at least 12 hrs. in advance of the activity. At any time prior to, during or after your class, you may be asked to produce your booking confirmation for validation. Please ensure you have access to this either via your phone or a printed confirmation.
7. In order to keep members up to date with workshops, course dates and new classes, Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd will email customers bulletins on an ad hoc basis. Members email addresses will not be shared with third parties.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of our facilities for short periods of time to carry out routine maintenance and for exhibitions/events. Members will be given advance warning of these times and no refunds will apply in these circumstances provided they are still able to fulfil credit usage. If other circumstances occur that are beyond our control, and require the closure of the whole or part facility for more than 1 day in any 6 month period, your class may be transferred to an alternate venue in the first instance. Where an alternate venue is not available your membership will be extended by the period of the closure. If such as closure persists for more than 14 consecutive days, you will be given the opportunity to cancel your membership and obtain a refund for the unexpired term.
9. We accept no liability for lost or stolen goods whilst on our premises unless as a direct result of our negligence. Property stored at the studio is at your own risk.
10. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they use the facilities provided under this agreement. Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd takes no responsibility for non-attendance and as such refunds will not be issued due to non-attendance.
11. Members must comply with conditions of use displayed throughout the studio relevant to each activity.
12. Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd reserve the right to adjust or amend the terms and conditions as necessary without prior notice. Members are requested to adhere to the terms and conditions of use.
13. We reserve the right to cancel a membership if these conditions are not adhered to.
Legal Obligation of Information Release
Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd.’s interests. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the
circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
Use of Your Information
Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd obtains most of our information through the signing of waivers and completion of Par-Q forms. With your consent we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties. This may include parents, guardian, coaches or whoever is registering you in a program and paying for your registration. Use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined or the release of such information by parties outside of Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd or its affiliates will take place only under the following circumstances:
(a) When you give consent – We will disclose your personal information when you have given consent.
Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund. With your consent, we may use certain information to provide you with information about Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd and its affiliates and programming. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. Information collected by Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd about its users is used internally by authorized employees of Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd for following reasons: To process payment, register you in the program of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at the Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd and on our site.
Securing Your Information
The Studio Dance & Fitness Ltd website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users' information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.